Front End Developer
A leader and continuously growing interactive agency in the DC area is currently looking for a Frontend Web Developer with extensive React experience to join their engineering. These developers become true experts of their domain and market and work with some of the hottest clients in the DC area including the Washington Nationals, Hilton, Volkswagen, Penn State, USA Today and more. They strive to create the most creative and innovative solutions for their clients.
Required Skills & Experiences
- You must appreciate that accessibility, web standards and usability are more than just good ideas
- Ability to hand code semantic HTML and CSS from existing designs
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Excellent communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Interface with internal creative and account staff to implement the HTML, CSS and JS of sites, as well as collaborate in the design of them.
- Build websites primarily on Django.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Experience with Backbone.js, ember.js, Coffeescript or LESS/SASS is a plus
- Agency experience a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Compensation Package. In addition to comprehensive health care coverage for you and your family, they are happy to offer employees vision and dental coverage as well as 401K and profit sharing plans.
- Health and Wellness. After a long day of working that creative mojo, give your brain a break and put your body to work, including hikes, meditation, yoga, and bootcamp.
- Professional Development. Every year, they offer employees opportunities to grow in their careers.
- Events. Team-building activities, holiday parties, quarterly gatherings, and more.