DevOps Engineer (Contract)
An IT and advisory firm located in the DC-Metro Area that does analysis of the tech industry is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. You will be working alongside four software developers to migrate their environment into Docker and decide where the company is headed in terms of technology. They are looking for someone who can build out their systems, automate their environment and work with their continuous integration. This is an awesome opportunity to get your hands dirty and grow within the company!
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced Linux Server Administration
- Strong experience working with cloud technologies (AWS, Openstack, or Rackspace)
- Experience with Automation/Configuration management (Puppet, Chef, or Ansible)
- Continuous Integration (Bamboo is a plus)
- Strong scripting experience (PHP, Bash, Ruby, Python)
- Previous experience working in a LAMP stack environment
- Plusses: New Rhelic, Vagrant, Nagios
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit