Technical Project Manager (PMP)
Our client is an firm working with a Law Firm in Center City Philadelphia looking to bring on a Senior Project Manager. The Project Manager should have led a team in a previous role and be able to run multiple projects on several customer applications. An understanding of Application Development is a must.
The Project Manager should be able to lead several projects, small teams and work with staff to develop objective performance measurements across all programs. The PM will be responsible for development and implementation of multiple programs and provide recommendations to Executive Committee regarding IT projects, mitigation, resource management and domain strategy. The Project Manager must have exposure to JIRA, Agile, Waterfall and Microsoft project plan.
Required Skills & Experience
· Excellent Communication
· Coming out of a small, structured company
· Strong understanding of JIRA, Agile, Waterfall
· Good understanding of .NET & Java development
· Motivated and ready to hit the ground running
Benefits & Perks
· Competitive Salary
· Full Access to Company Gym
· Friendly Work Environment
· Client Provides laptop
· Schedule Flexibility