Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
Are large-scale Linux environments, automation, and continuous integration your bread and butter? Then look no further than this Irvine based opportunity to build out infrastructure for a massive cloud based product for a globally recognized entertainment company. This company is willing to compensate up to $115k a year for the ideal engineer who is comfortable being an integral part of the decision process during the entire SDLC.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work on an industry revolutionizing product in a company that wants to invest in your growth and autonomy as a team member and actively working to diversify your skill set. Have your voice heard and get the chance to be involved in a product you can talk to your friends and family about.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 or more years of experience years combined experience as a DevOps engineer and/or Site Reliability Engineer and/or Systems Administrator
- Strong development/automation experience with an object-oriented language (preferably Python)
- Background with building cloud platforms particularly with AWS, Azure, or Rackspace
- Heavy experience with configuration management (preferably ansible)
- Comfortable in large scale Linux environments particularly web facing.
- Load balancing experience
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline builds
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with large scale NoSQL/Big Data (MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop)
- A background with performance testing
- Experience in Quality Assurance Automation
- Containerization Experience
- Exposure to ELK stack
Benefits & Perks
- Fantastic work culture
- Competitive salary
- Company outings and events
- Good work life balance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Stock Options