Data Engineer (contract) at startup in Boston
A top start up located in Boston is seeking to make the internet free for the next million in emerging markets. They’re looking for a Data Engineer to join their team on a long term contract.
This role will be hands-on and will primarily involve using data to drive product features to improve the UX for their users. You can expect to be working side by side with software engineers and data scientists. Responsibilities will include: leading a team; architecting, designing, building, and deploying scalable data pipelines and APIs; etc.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience leading a team
- Experience building and deploying data pipelines
- Experience with Python, Java/Scala, Kafka, Spark, Snowflake, AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the AdTech industry
- Experience living/working abroad
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit