Senior Windows Engineer (Powershell, Azure)
A virtual gaming company is hiring for a Senior Systems/Cloud Engineer! The company is implementing a DevOps model and is in need of someone who can help modernize their infrastructure.
This company has a few brands underneath their umbrella that focus on arcade games down to virtual reality and IoT gaming devices. They operate in a Windows environment and are hoping to find someone who has experience managing at least 2,000+ servers. They’re in need of an engineer who has experience writing automation scripts with Powershell, either for operational server tasks or for software deployments. Experience with Octopus Deploy and Chef will be helpful as they start to design automated deployments. The company is planning to move to an AWS environment, and this person will be hands-on with EC2 and RDS services (cloud experience is not a requirement).Proven ability to design an automated environment is preferred since the team is moving off of a legacy environment into a DevOps model.
The Manager of Systems Engineering is looking for someone who can bring new ideas to the table and offer great collaboration skills. If interested, apply ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a large Windows environment
- Powershell scripting (preferably to automate software deployments)
- Experience managing a large virtual environment
- SQL Server (querying, reporting)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Public cloud experience (Azure, AWS preferred)
- Octopus Deploy
- Configuration Management (Chef or Puppet)
- Experience in an enterprise environment
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathmatics, or something similar
- Agile/Scrum experience
Benefits & Perks
As a full-time employee you will receive the following benefits:
- 401k matching
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Gym Reimbursements
- Commute reimbursement
- Conference stipends