Senior Automation QA Tester (Required C# Development Experience)
My client is searching for a phenomenal Quality Assurance tester who is incredibly comfortable with automation testing using a variety of testing programs. The company uses Microsoft technologies and all their applications are made within the .NET framework. The way the team functions requires any prospective tester to be proficient with C# code (so having a history in .NET Development would be highly preferred, if not required).
The company is a sizable law firm in Conshohocken, and they’ve recently been a part of some acquisitions that have left their IT teams with more developers and not enough QA testers. There are multiple positions open. They are looking to pay up to six figures for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years’ Automation QA experience
- Strong knowledge C# and .NET Development
- Experience coding in Selenium, ALM, Cucumber, or equivalent automation tool
- A BS in Computer Science.
- Comfortable with WhiteBox testing.
Benefits & Perks
- Full Benefits
- Dental and Health insurance