Mid-Level SDET Engineer (Contract)
A software product company specializing in data management is looking to bring on a full-time Mid-Level SDET Engineer. Based in Redwood City, this company provides all-encompassing data management platform that helps businesses to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all their data in real time.
The CTO wants to bring on a engineer that is experienced in doing heavy automation. The engineer will be responsible for testing both the frontend and backend. They want an experienced SDET to come in and help extend/customize and build additional features for their already existing framework. To be good for this role, you will need to be strong with Java, TestNG, and Selenium.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4 years experience with Java scripting language
- Working knowledge of basic data structure and algorithm knowledge.
- 3 years experience with TestNG
- 3 years experience with Selenium
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion for working in data management
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Deep knowledge of data structure and algorithm knowledge
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit