Senior Software Architect
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to work with various development teams to deliver high-quality software
- Experience with AWS architectures, development, and deployment
- Ability to work across all layers (full stack) of an application, from back-end databases to the UI
- Experience managing applications in AWS and familiarity with core services such as EC2, S3, RDS, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Sweeping views of downtown DC in a newly renovated office
- Private work spaces, as well as multiple collaborative rooms to help work flow
- Onsite full-access, updated gym, with sauna and all state of the art equipment
- Great healthcare benefits -- really great for families
- Commuter benefits
- 20 days PTO
- 12 holidays
- Flex hours
- Casual environment -- dress comfortably!