Senior DevOps Engineer (North Shore)
A leading provider of software solutions aimed to assist companies and individuals alike save money and time on their healthcare by pinpointing the right providers and the right plans, is building out their DevOps team and looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who can take ownership of a few new projects.
This team is now under the vision of an experienced DevOps director who has plans to maximize the automation within this environment, and to implement newer technologies and ideas such as Infrastructure as Code. They are hoping to implement containerization with Docker + Kubernetes, further automation efforts through Ansible, and utilize more of the AWS suite. This is a very fun and dynamic startup culture within an enterprise-backed company, and flexible hours for all employees, and an office directly off the highway in the North Shore.
If you’re a seasoned DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer with leadership experience the passion for microservices, for making things at scale, for automation, and for contributing to the success of a growing platform used across the continent, this could be the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience within a Linux-based server environment
- Experience in a cloud-based environment (AWS)
- with Configuration Mgmt/ Automation (Ansible preferred, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience scripting in Ruby, Python, Perl, Shell or Bash
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code – Cloudformations, Terraform
- Experience in a Microservices based environment
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes (K8s)
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to work on high-impact projects for a growing company downtown
- Become the “Right-hand” for a Director within a small devops team, provide insight, mentorship
- Beer in the office, team nights, catered meals!
- Collaborative team – learn from and help out other smart, fun, positive people!