Senior Software Engineer - Java, Python, C++, Machine Learning
Love engineering in high level programming languages such as Java (No J2EE) or Python? Do the modern advances and methodologies make you wish you were in a more data-driven organization? What about being able to learn the curve in terms of Machine Learning and start to help to combat Computer Privacy and Safety by working to help learn to reverse engineer Malware using it? And building the firmware and software that’s embedded in the combat suits of our warfighters overseas?
Two out of four or above: I have the role you want.
A company that scores a ton of contracts from the DOD and other government entities is looking for a high-level Engineer to come in and continue to build out the talent within their newly opened Mount Laurel office. Needing someone with experience within massive parallel processing systems, they will need you to get to work quickly and will pay top dollar to do it. Interviews are kicking off as early as the end of this week, be sure to get an application in and continue to build out your Java/Python/AWS skillset!
Required Skills & Experience
- Linux Focus
- Building and supporting scalable web apps with Java/Spring, Python/Django or other MVC Framework
- Interest in working on intimate teams on meaningful projects
- Passion for working with a diversity of projects as well as technologies
- Prior experience within a DevOps or Big Data role/team
- Experience working within Big Data systems such as Hadoop, Teradata, etc
- Has leveraged Apache Big Data tools in the past (Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Flume, Drill, etc)
- AWS Security best practice familiarity
- Solid understanding of MVC Architecture
- Experience scaling applications with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience utilizing node.JS within a production environment
- Mastery of Java Development (Object-Oriented in general)
- Understanding or Experience of Machine Learning principles
- Experience with Amazon Web Services EC2 (AWS)
- Prior experience working within a Machine Learning-centric environment
Benefits & Perks
- Fully-coverage Health plan
- Commute expense packages
- Performance Bonuses and more!