Lead iOS Engineer
One of the largest on-demand delivery and point of sales application companies is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer for a 6-12 month contract in their West Los Angeles office. This year this company received the largest Series A funding in the LA tech space since The Honest Company. This candidate will be creating all POS systems and mobile apps for iOS users to order concessions right from their seats. This is the perfect opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing startup at the ground floor level. They are willing to pay up to $90/hour for the ideal candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional iOS experience
- Previous Lead experience, mentoring and providing guidance to other members of the team
- Point of Sale (POS), Payment apps, or ecommerce experience
- Strong knowledge of Objective C, Swift, iOS libraries
- Experince with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous Startup experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit