Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
A leader in the Technological marketing space is looking for a Senior SDET to join their team.
As a part of the testing team, you would be working to create automation frameworks from scratch. You would also create, build, and implement test plans with prioritized test cases that are driven by a deep understanding of how the solution is built.
They are looking for someone with leadership qualities, extensive experience writing code from scratch, a good working knowledge of Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, and SQL queries.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with at least one modern programming language (Java, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Experience with at least one highly available data store (SQL, Hadoop, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration and rapid deployment (experience with TeamCity a plus)
- Familiarity with at least one automated testing frameworks (Selenium and Cucumber preferred)
- Familiarity with building and releasing in an agile environment
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in Agile or SCRUM