Senior Technical Product Manager
A leading consumer facing and B2B content technology company is hiring a Senior Product Manager in a fulltime capacity and is willing to pay competitive salary for the top talent. Located in the heart of Flat Iron, the company has developed leading iOS, Android, social media, and web based content applications targeting millennial consumers with over one million unique visitors on a daily basis, and hundreds of millions of page-views every month. They are also working on a API product, as well as a content marketing and content publishing app that are both altering the Content Technology landscape.
This is an excellent opportunity to own a large scale product from start to finish. Join a Product Management team that is highly agile, works in scrum development squads, and offers opportunity to own the strategy and the product development cycle from end to end. This is a chance to partner with a strong Product, Development and Engineering, and Design teams to create products used by millions of people. You will have an opportunity to grow professionally in skills and title, and own product roadmaps at a high scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years of experience as a Product Manager working on large scale consumer facing product development
- A passion and experience in data driven and analytical product management
- Prioritize A/B testing, user testing, and both Quantitative and Qualitative analysis
- Ability to work in a fast paced, start-up like environments
- Strong focus and ability to work in Agile Environments
- You have led and owned both new product development and current product optimization
Benefits & Perks
- 401 k with match
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Modern office in the heart of Flat Iron
- Tuition and Gym reimbursement programs
- Fully stocked kitchen