Senior Systems Administrator (Windows, Azure, TFS)
A management consulting firm needs a Senior Systems Administrator. You will be working alongside the development team and maintaining their Windows infrastructure. You should have a deep knowledge of high availability environments and experience working with high availability VM clusters. The ideal candidate is a seasoned Windows systems engineer with a background in scripting for automation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience maintaining Windows systems
- Familiarity with high availability environments
- Experience with virtualization (VMWare or Hyper-V)
- Deep understanding of Powershell
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure (Azure or AWS)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in programming and networking
Benefits & Perks
Receive a competitive compensation package, including 401k, bonus, health and dental insurance.