Senior Product Manager
One of the top digital media, podcast, and content providers in the country is growing their online, mobile, and emerging platform presence, and looking for a Senior Product Manager to help bring them their. Producers, Hosts, and Developers of some of the most popular and successful podcasts in the world, this company is growing rapidly and needs the digital platforms to support their growth and offer clean experiences for their viewers and listeners.
The company is mission driven and offers a unique opportunity to work with and on emerging technology, while delivering socially conscious content to millions of listeners across the globe. Own their consumer facing platforms on web and mobile, and work on the strategy and new product development of emerging platforms like Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Apple TV, and Fire TV.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years plus of experience in Product Management
- 2-3 years of experience in Media, Content, and/or Digital Media spaces
- Experience developing products on native mobile and/or emerging platforms
- The desire to work for a mission-driven/focused company
- The ability to wear multiple hats and work in a very fast paced environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing platforms that house Audio, Video, and other Digital Media
- Experience managing multiple complex projects at once.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with match
- Beautiful office in downtown Manhattan
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit