Senior Product Manager
An emerging Mobile App that connects fans with Music Artists and provides access to tickets for concerts, events, and more is hiring a Senior Product Manager to own Monetization Product Development for their suite of platforms. The company has been around for a few years, has over $100 million in funding, over 1 million active users, and they are looking for a seasoned Product Manager with experience in Monetization to join the team.
As the Senior Monetization Product Manager you will be partnering with the CFO, CEO, VP of Product and other internal and external stakeholders to develop new Product Road Maps, improve upon their existing products, and to manage the execution of such. You will lead an agile squad of engineers, designers, project managers, and more. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to take ownership of a team and suite of products, work closely with C suite employees, and with room to grow organically in the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years of experience in Agile Product Management
- 2-3 Years of experience with Native Mobile Applications(iOS and Android.)
- 2 years of experience working with Monetization Products
- Experience working in Music, Media, and/or Entertainment
- The ability to wear multiple hats and work in a very fast paced environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- The ability to wear multiple hats
- The ability to pivot quickly.
Benefits & Perks
- Access to Tickets and Events
- Beautiful modern offices
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with match
- Beautiful office in downtown Manhattan
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit