Senior Software Developer - C#/ASP.NET (Contract)
This international asset management firm with over $100 Billion currently under management is looking for a .NET Developer to add to their growing team. You will help build out and maintain internal trading application as well as assist in the creation of portfolio management tools.
In term of technology, you will be working with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, SQL and SSIS. While this is the core tech stack, we truly believe in using the best tool for the job.
This is a 12-month contract to hire, but it’s worth noting, the last 4 developers hired have been brought on full-time within the year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years application support and development experience
- 3+ years T-SQL and SSIS (ETL) on SQL Server 2005, 2008, and/or 2012.
- 2+ years .Net framework (4, 4.5), focusing on C#, ASP.Net, MVC, LINQ.
- Previous Financial/Trading or Asset management industry experience.
- Development methodology: Scrum Agile Environment
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit