Mid-Senior Java Developer (Contract)
Our client, an enterprise software company that specializes in financial solutions, is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their rapidly growing team in their Woodland Hills office for a 3-6 month contract. They are willing to pay up to $65/hour for the ideal candidate. Their ideal candidate must have full life cycle software development experience with strong experience with Java and J2EE development to excel in a fast-paced environment. This candidate will join a team of talented software engineers to mainly gather data for all software products through APIs and ensuring continuous integration and automated testing. If you are someone who thrives in a code-centric and collaborative environment and likes working with cutting edge technology, then this is the job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience with direct Java 7, 8
- 2+ years’ experience in REST or JSON
- Strong knowledge of Tomcat or other containers (WebSphere)
- Fluency in Spring, Hibernate, and MySQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience highly preferred
- Mule, TDD, or Tableau are a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit