Senior iOS Developer
An innovative software company located in Los Angeles is seeking an iOS developer to join their growing team. This senior iOS developer will be designing and implementing all new mobile apps for the consumer experience. This candidate will be responsible for improving features for better efficiency, developing and then testing the applications to deliver to the app store, as well as identifying and addressing any performance issues. They are willing to pay up to $150,000 for the ideal candidate. Their ideal candidate will have experience with the tech, is a team player, and has a history of successfully completing projects in the past.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of hands-on programming on iOS
- 3+ year professional experience with XCode, Objecive-C, OOP, or Swift
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs, GIT, TFS, and SVN
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision,
- Competitive salary
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Opportunity for growth and learning.