A leader internet support company is looking for an OpenStack engineer to join their growing team. The position is within the company’s engineering team. This person will be responsible for building, managing, maintaining and scaling the company-wide private cloud infrastructure built using OpenStack and other open-source tools. The role collaborates cross-functionally with team members from other operations teams across the country and in Europe. Ideal candidates should have experience running OpenStack in production and a strong Sys Admin background. This person will literally be helping supporting the internet infrastructure, great opportunity for anyone that wants to work in a large scale environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- OpenStack production experience
- Deployment and operational expertise in Linux and other Unix-Line Operating Systems
- Strong scripting (preferably python) experience
- Experience with various Networking protocols
- Ability to work on an on-call rotation
Desired Skills & Experience
- OpenStack component experience (Nova, Neutron, Cinder)
- 4 year college degree
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit