Mid to Senior Level Android Engineer - Java (Contract)
A well-funded startup in the HealthTech space is looking to add onto their strong engineering team. Backed by a monster round of Series C funding and located in Mountain View, you’d be joining a group of eleven engineers for a Contract-to-Hire opportunity to assist in the development with a new wearable product that tracks data for people with Type 1 and 2 Diabetes.
The ideal candidate should have at least one professionally shipped application in the Google Play Store, at least 3 years of experience writing applications in Java and a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or an equivalent/ related field.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience developing in Java
- One professionally shipped application in Google Play Store (Link Provided)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent/ related
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in HealthTech industry
- Experience with BLE, wearables or IoT
- Passion for creating technology that saves lives!!
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit