Senior QA Automation Engineer (Contract)
An entertainment and media company located in Redwood City is looking to add a Senior QA Automation Engineer to their software development team! They are specifically looking for someone who can work collaboratively and communicate effectively on a team.
The Senior QA Automation Engineer will write, execute, and automate quality assurance tests. This position offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and a lot of room for growth. This position is a leadership role, and the ideal candidate will be able to train and mentor junior members of the team.
All applicants must physically present for interviews that are occurring right now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience specifically in Automation
- 3+ years of experience with Software Testing
- Experience working with Linux, Windows, MAC
- Database experience with SQL
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work well on a team
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit