Senior Quality Assurance Engineer/QA Engineer
Does writing automation framework from scratch with Selenium Webdriver get you out of bed in the morning? An industry leading tycoon in finance is looking for the next member of their growing Quality Assurance team. This Irvine based company is willing to pay up to 60 per hour. The ideal engineer has strong API testing skills, strong scripting skills, and experience building out fully continuous integration pipelines.
If you are looking for upward mobility in a team that feels like family than look no further. Don’t miss the opportunity to give your career an upgrade and work on a project you can show off to your family.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 plus years of working experience building out Automation Framework from scratch with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis, TeamCity, Bamboo, Hudson, Etc.)
- Strong testing skills (API, performance, UI, Regression, Functional, Etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Financial industry background
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related field
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit