A new client of mine is looking to bring on an Android Engineer to their team! This client is located in Manhattan and also has offices in San Francisco. What does the company do? They secure the way the world communicates. Their main goal is to help companies and individuals ensure the privacy of their intellectual property and communications. They build cyber security technology to safeguard the security of personal and business data in transit.
- Design and implement new user-facing features in large, complex mobile applications.
- Think of the security of our customers first in every feature and function you help architect.
- Optimize mobile applications on the Android platform.
- Develop prototypes quickly.
- Work with other platform teams for integration and coordination of release and delivery of Client Professional product suite.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience of Android application development.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience using Git for versioning and source control.
Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options
- Competitive salary based on commensurate experience
- Commuter benefits
- Vacation days & time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Ensuring the privacy of millions of people