Principal Software Engineer
One of the most successful FinTech start ups in Southern California is currently transitioning to a bigger office and looking to expand their engineering team. They have a start up mentality and are looking for engineers who share the same passion about technology. The company is centrally located for anyone in LA or in San Diego, and ideal for anyone in Orange County.
Working with up to date technology is one of the most important things you can look for when transitioning to a new role, so this role is ideal for any Senior Java engineer looking to gain experience they didn't already have. The ideal candidate will not only have a solid understanding of the Spring ecosystem, but a personality to back it up. If you like PacMan, Nerf guns and a flexible work environment, then this is a role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience with Java/J2EE experience.
- Extensive experience working with RESTful Web Services, AWS
- Experience with the Spring EcoSystem (MVC, Cloud,Security, Boot and Integration)
- Experience working in a high traffic applications
- Experience building highly scalable back-end applications
Benefits & Perks
- Health, Dental and Vision
- 401K plan
- Competitive bonus structure based on performance