Junior - Mid Level SQL Developer
A prestigious healthcare organization located in the Downtown Los Angeles is looking for a Junior - Mid Level SQL Developer who’s excited to join a diverse team for a 3-6 month contract. They are willing to pay up to $50/hour for the ideal candidate. The candidate will be working with people who are dedicated to helping provide medical care for those in need, regardless of whether they can afford it or not.
The SQL developer will be responsible for helping develop, maintain and update systems along with searching multiple medical, administrative, and pharmacy databases to help provide ongoing reporting. Their ideal candidate for the position will be expected to have knowledge of T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS. Past healthcare experience is a must have!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience of professional work experience with SQL and writing queries
- Professional experience designing and developing SQL Databases
- BS OR MS in Computer Science or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS is a big plus
- Experience with ETL is a a plus
- Good communication skills
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit