Application Support/ Java Developer
An electronic business network that supports the Aviation industry through their supply chain management software is looking for a Java Developer to add to their application support team. You would be jumping on board a nimble, fast moving development team that values collaboration and innovation! This company’s founders envisioned and birthed a neutral exchange platform and have since had a proven track record of always being on the bleeding edge of technology.
You should be someone who is looking for a role in a small company with big plans, and a place to find recognition for your contributions. Your primary function in this role would be supporting SaaS application modules for high availability and performance. Your would also be responsible for developing new features to enhance existing applications using J2EE technologies. Ideally you are someone that has strong experience with Java, J2EE and frameworks like Spring and Hibernate. You should also be strong with technologies such as Eclipse, AJAX, JSP, Web Services and Git.
Would you thrive in a high impact environment, collaborative atmosphere? Send in your resume ASAP for consideration!
***No corp-to-corp options are available and the company cannot provide visa sponsorship or transfer at this time.***.
Required Skills & Experience
3+ experience with Java
· Knowledge of Java frameworks like Spring/ Hibernate
· Web Services/ Database Integrations
· Experience with: Git, AppDymanics, Splunk, Profilers and Shell Scripts.
Desired Skills & Experience
· Willingness to take ownership for the application issues and be able to work on multiple tasks effectively both independently and in a team environment
· Passionate about experimenting with/working with new frameworks/technologies
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field
Benefits & Perks
· Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision
· 401(k) matching
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· 4 Weeks PTO
· Relaxed/ Casual Environment
· Free catered lunches every day
· Foosball competitions and company sponsored happy hours
· Awesome, collaborative team