Our Client, an entertainment technology company in Santa Monica dedicated to making the world sound better, is looking for an experienced iOS engineer to join their team for a 6-month contract position. The position will help bring wireless streaming technology to the next level by allowing users to connect their mobile devices to speakers in their environment. This candidate must be able to seamlessly join their experienced team and begin creating iOS applications. They are willing to pay up to $70/hour for the ideal candidate. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with Objective C, Cocoa touch, and Xcode, familiarity with object oriented design, and a degree in Computer Science.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Objective C, iOS, Cocoa touch, and Xcode
- Experience using XML, multi-threaded programming, and SVN
- Minimum of 2 iOS applications in the App Store
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Accessibility framwork experience a big plus
- Experience with C++ a big plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit