Senior Java Engineer
Located in Los Angeles, our client is hiring Senior Java engineers for a 6 month contract. They are the largest provider of cloud infrastructure services and eCommerce in the country. In addition to cloud and ecommerce, this company owns one of the most popular entertainment movie & television information websites. They are a primarily Java environment and the development will be done in Java J2EE.
Candidates should have strong OO skills, expertise with data structures & algorithms, the ability to write clean code, scalability, and engineers who want to raise the bar. Candidates will have the opportunity to work with other top engineers, allowing you to collaborate and improve your own knowledge and skills. Candidates will be creating applications used by millions of people worldwide. This is a great opportunity to join a huge, publically traded and world renowned organization.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience creating web or software applications
- Understanding of Scalability and Systems Designs
- Expert level Object Oriented Design skills (experience with C#, C++, Python is fine)
- Expert level experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, AWS
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a technical team of Software Engineers Enterprise Architects, as well as non-technical product teams
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong track record of sustained tenure in jobs is desired
- Must have Degree in Computer Science; Bachelors or higher
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit