Senior C# Software Programmer/MVC Software Engineer
A global leader in consumer transaction systems, is seeking to add an experienced and talented Senior C# Software Programmer/MVC Software Engineer to their development team in North Dallas. This position is for regular, full time employment and annual compensation is between $100,000 and $135,000. As a senior member of the AppDev Team, you will be joining an ambitious team of junior and senior developers. This company works within the full Microsoft stack and is currently utilizing cutting edge technologies, .NET Core specifically.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be reporting to the Manager and Director of Software Engineering. The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 5 years of professional hands-on experience creating and developing software applications. Combining use of MVC patterns and the Agile method approach, you will use C# as your primary programming language to create, develop and enhance custom platforms for various clients. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership and communication skills, as well as a passion for writing code and delivering high quality solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Software or equivalent education
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Software Developer or equivalent role
- 5+ years of professional experience designing/developing .NET applications using C#
- 5+ years of experience using SQL Database
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Angular is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- New, beautiful office location
- Weekly catered lunches and snacks on-site