Mid Level Python Developer
A San Jose based Software Company that breaks the cycle of costly data duplication while strengthening controls and giving clients real-time access to their data. They are looking to add a Mid level Python Engineer to their team. Since being founded in 2007, this firm specializes in developing, integrating and managing state of the art technology workflow solutions for Alternative Investment firms.
The systems support a wide range of financial instruments in the areas of front office trade processing, risk analytics, middle office operations, automated reconciliation, NAV accounting, and investor services. In addition to systems, they provide comprehensive services to their clients including Project Advisory, Project Management, Business Analysis, Operations/Support, and Solutions Development. You would be working directly within these areas.
The organization had over 1 billion in revenue last year with only 700 employees world wide. Talk about revenue per employee! Needless to say, they take care of their people.
· Proficient in pair programming, retrospectives, and code reviews. They are required tools for continual improvement.
· Experience with practice Test-Driven Development (TDD). This is a required tool for clean code.
· An ambition to learn and improve. They expect you to help the whole team learn and improve as well.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 3 weeks' vacation plus sick time
- Flexible schedule, work from home options
- Technology budget
- Catered Lunches