Senior DevOps Engineer (Ruby)
A mobile platform for personalized housing suggestions is seeking a Senior DevOps engineer in San Francisco to join their team ($170,000-185,000 DOE).
This team has built a sleek mobile and web presence for house hunters, and landlords alike. Currently the team is searching for a DevOps engineer who wants to take on project oriented work in a solid company environment. With an average two-year engineering tenure, you’ll be in good hands. This is the chance to manage a core platform in Ruby on Rails that’s tackling four million monthly active users. While this project will be building out new systems and tools you’ll also be working within core infrastructure hosted within Amazon Web Services. Ideally, you’ve built a fair share in Ruby, have solid Amazon web services experience, and the real estate industry piques your interest. Jump in and apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Good understanding of Ruby
- Automation Driven Mindset
- Ability to build out Jenkins CI/CD integrations
Desired Skills & Experience
- Huge plus if you have experience with High Availability/Visibility Services
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Healthy stock options & equity
- Flexible PTO policy