Senior Windows Engineer (Virtual/Physical Environment)
A locally headquartered financial company has an immediate opening for a systems/support engineer to start ASAP! The company has grown exponentially and needs this person to manage their support and Windows administration.
This position is for a Windows Engineer with 6+ years of experience administering servers and supporting internal/external clients. This person is going to be responsible for the Windows and VMWare environment (there are about 50 Windows servers, 60% of which are virtualized with VMWare). Experience spinning up new virtual machines will be helpful as this person will help build out their virtual environment. Candidates should have experience provisioning new accounts and supporting Office 365. Active Directory management experience is preferred as well – the Windows Engineer will be responsible for adding/removing users and managing group policy. Powershell scripting experience is helpful, since this person will write scripts from scratch to automate operational server tasks. Network experience is helpful as well, since you’ll manage their Cisco routers/switches and ASA firewalls.
The team is looking forward to adding this person to run point over their infrastructure. If interested, apply ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience in a Windows environment
- Active Directory, group policy
- IIS, SQL
- Exchange/Office 365 (new account provisioning)
- Experience managing a mixed physical/virtual environment
- Experience supporting 500+ internal/external users
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cisco routers/switches
- Firewall management (Cisco ASA)
- Powershell scripting experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathmatics, or something similar
Benefits & Perks
As a full-time employee you will receive the following benefits:
- 401k matching
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Gym Reimbursements
- Commute reimbursement
- Conference stipends