Senior DevOps Engineer (Contract)
An Innovative Healthcare Software platform owned by one of the largest Hospitals in the DC-Metro Area is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to modernize their Infrastructure on a Two Month Contract in their location. This engineer will be responsible for Scaling up their Mixed Linux and Windows server infrastructure, implementing Cloud solutions in AWS, and automating their Production Pipeline. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in mixed infrastructure environments, configuration management experience with Chef, and strong scripting with Python or PowerShell.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Mixed Infrastructure experience (Linux/Windows)
- Cloud infrastructure experience with AWS
- Configuration Management experience with Chef preferred
- Strong scripting knowledge with Python, PowerShell, or Bash
- Database experience with Sql/MySql, NoSql experience+
- Experience setting up Active Directories
- Healthcare Experience is also a Big Plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit