As technology continues to revolutionize our everyday lives, many companies are struggling to remain innovative and bring new ideas to the table. However, there are only a few companies who have consistently seen successful by making their visions a reality to create a lasting impact in their industry. A billion dollar company in the DC-Metro Area has just created a new team solely dedicated to innovation, and is looking for top-notch developers, engineers, and architects to build out their new forward-thinking team in a separate location in the DC area. You will have the opportunity to work hands on with Docker, AWS, Rackspace, RabbitMQ, Ansible, and keep up with the latest technology trends on the market!
They are looking for the best talent with an entrepreneurial mentality, as their development team is rapidly expanding. Their office is an extremely collaborative environment composed of talented engineers who are passionate about their product and are always looking to improve their skill set. Culture is a huge factor in becoming part of the team, so you need to be a great communicator who is always striving to learn the latest technologies on the market. You enjoy brainstorming to continuously bring new ideas to the table. The ideal candidate is exceptionally talented, innovative, has a strong passion for technology and is ready to flourish in a high traffic environment. Along with working on interesting projects and embracing cutting edge technologies, this position comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, mentorship, a collaborative & open environment, and a ton of room to grow! If you are a highly-motivated individual who will work well on a team of extremely talented engineers, this could be the perfect job for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert DevOps Engineer
- Experience working with Linux servers
- Programming experience with Java, Ruby, Python or Golang
- Experience with PowerShell and Bash
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt or other automation system
- Experience with Nagios, Icinga, Sensu, or other monitoring platform
- SOLR, AWS Elasticsearch, or AWS Cloudsearch
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server
- Experience working with RabbitMQ is a plus
- Couchbase, Redis, and/or Memcache
- Experience working with Docker
- AWS, Rackspace, or Azure cloud services
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and passion for new technology!
Benefits & Perks
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits
- Awesome company culture
- A ton of room for growth!