DevOps Engineer (Fortune 100 Company)
A technology focused financial services institution with offices by South Station in downtown Boston, is looking for talented engineers to join a high-performing team with added demand for their services throughout the company’s many business units.
They are looking for Mid-to-Senior level Site Reliability engineers with exposure to and interest in diving deeper into tools like AWS, Docker, Ansible and more to join a team of 5 already making big changes to the ways this innovative company innovates! If you’ve been looking for the opportunity to work with some of the latest and most exciting tools this could be the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience within a Linux-based server environment
- Experience in a cloud-based environment (AWS)
- with Configuration Management/ Automation (Ansible preferred, Chef, Puppet, CFengine, Salt OK)
- Experience scripting in Ruby, Python, Perl, Shell or Bash
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Microservices based environment
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes (K8s)
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to work on high-impact projects for an established, highly regarded company
- Collaborative team – learn from and help out other smart, fun, positive people!
- Learn new skills while contributing your own expertise!