A small but growing company here in NYC is looking to bring a Full Stack Ruby Engineer on board. Their product gives other companies a comprehensive view of their online presence through detailed data collection from social media outlets. They are looking for a mid-level software engineer to work on client facing applications, as well as the infrastructure and platform architecture that connects their users with backend data systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years professional Ruby on Rails experience
- Building complex front end applications
- Previous work building and integrating with APIs
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS
- Exposure to the full SDLC
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Beautiful office in the FiDi!