Automated Quality Assurance Tester (Contracted)
A company in Northern Virginia is in need of a senior QA tester. The position has the potential to become contract-to-hire and the company is willing to pay up to $65 an hour.
The company is working on an app that drives delivery services and allows clients to more easily track shipments. The ideal candidate will have 8 years of overall quality assurance extensive experience in Selenium-Java testing with SQL on the back-end.
Required Skills & Experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience with SQL Query tools
- Experience with Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodology
- Selenium-Java testing experience
- A degree in computer science or similar
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to multitask and think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Can do attitude with the desire to find a solution no matter what
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit