A national owner and operator of hotels, resorts, and vacation properties is seeking an experienced Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will work with an assigned Product Development Manager. This position will provide business and requirement analysis in support of migrating to a more holistic and cohesive re-architecture of the eCommerce web properties.
Work with the some of the best developers in Chicago and gain valuable technical and analytics experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or Information Systems; MS or MBA a plus.
- 2+ years of recent BA work with web/software development experience in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Completion of one project using REST API Architecture
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively interact with software developers and system administrators.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Completion of 2+ Projects using REST API
- Completion of 2+ Projects in an Agile/SCRUM Environment
Benefits & Perks
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Keg on Tap
- Pool Table
- Free coffee and snacks
- Gym membership
- Great office in Downtown, 360 city view