Mid to Senior level NLP-Improving healthcare globally
A leader in healthcare technology innovation is looking to expand its Boston based Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning team. The team builds the core NLP decision making engine for their entire healthcare software offering. They are one of the biggest players in “utilization management” which spans for instantaneous decision making on insurance proposals to care decision.
Required Skills & Experience
- You should have a Computer Science degree
- You should have experience writing production level OOP or functional code in either Java, Python, Scala, or C++
- You should have at least some professional experience with ML or NLP
Desired Skills & Experience
- It would be great if you had the following tools
- NLTK, OpenNLP, Mahout, Wordzvec, CRF, Tensorflow
Benefits & Perks
This is a full time on site position in the downtown Boston office located right next to South Station. It comes with a competitive base salary, bonus, and great health benefits. More importantly it comes with the opportunity to work with a team of passionate engineers on the cutting edge of a game changing technology stack.