Technical Project Manager
An established investment bank in NYC is hiring a Senior Technical Project Manager for a long term contract role that can pay up to 100hr. The company is an established investment bank that manages billions of dollars, and they are building out a brand new Digital Product division to lead the development of Product Managers in New York.
Ideal candidates will have at least 6 years of Project Management experience, strong SQL and excel experience, ability to create functional specifications, demonstrated understanding of the trade lifecycle, and experience with data architecture and mapping exercises.
If you have those skills and are looking to build out new cutting edge tools this role could be for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of Project Management experience
- Experience working in an investment banking firm or on investment and trading tools
- Strong SQL experience
- Familiarity with Data Architecture and Mapping Exercises
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience as a software engineer
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit