Senior Java Developer
One of the world’s most well-known and best wellness and fitness companies is looking for a Senior Java Developer to help architect innovative solutions for users to have a single sign in across multiple applications. In addition to the user sign on features, you will be responsible for keeping track of user profiles through designing and developing backend data services as well as REST APIs. In this position, you will be responsible for effectively communicating with the frontend development team to effectively design and build the product that will best suit the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6 or more years of experience with Java architecture and development, specifically with Spring Framework
- 4 or more years of experience writing SQL-based applications
- Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps
- Experience with Spring Boot
Benefits & Perks
401K Matching, Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days, Complimentary wellness club membership, Up to 50% off products and services for the wellness club.