Front End Developer (Contract)
A boutique interactive agency located in the heart of the district is looking for a strong, motivated, front-end developer who will be responsible for building their new content management system to deliver sites for their name brand clients. Front end technologies are built entirely in the cloud with mobile in mind. The entire team is very passionate about what they do, so the new team member should have the same philosophy. The developer's projects could range from social media integration, full site development, mobile app engineering and even maintaining their analytics interface.
Required Skills & Experience
- They are a .NET shop on the back-end, so while this isn’t a .NET heavy role, any exposure to technologies like ASP.NET, C# or WPF would be a huge plus.
- Must be proficient in HTML5 and CSS3 (specifically LESS)
- Strong computer science skills and object-oriented fundamentals are a must-have.
- Any exposure to MySQL would be a huge plus as well.
- They will give high priority to candidates with prior interactive/advertising/marketing experience
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit