Senior Software Developer - Java (Contract)
Are you someone who works well with a collaborative team where you have room to rise within the company to build your career? A well-established and stable computer software company in the DC-Metro Area is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their high-quality data team to contribute to the development and maintenance of some of the most used software around the world. Their end-to-end solutions help manage small businesses, personal finance, accounting, and payroll for millions of people around the globe. They are looking for someone who has experience with Java, J2EE, SOAP, REST, MVC Frameworks, along with full lifecycle development. This company understands that innovative thinking is what brings success and implement this into their software and work life. They are ranked top ten on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and value their employees because your product is only as good as the people who build it. So, if you are highly motivated and passionate about Java development this is the opportunity for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS degree in CS or related disciplines
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE
- 4+ years experience with Web Services both SOAP & REST
- 3+ years experience working with Spring MVC, Hibernate, JMS
- Experience with XML, REST, SOAP, JBOSS, Apache, and SOA architectures
- Experience with high traffic applications
- Prior full lifecycle development using Java
- Experience with methodologies like SCRUM is a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit