Software Engineer - eCommerce Company
This company is currently looking for experienced, well rounded Software Engineers to join their team in Framingham. To be part of this high achieving team you will need to be someone that has an abundance of intellectual curiosity, a self-motivated achiever, and excited to work with a team focused on innovation and delivering solutions that raise the bar.
The outstanding individuals will work with both the business and be part of the technical team to innovate and deliver new features and enhancements for the Global Notification Platform. Some of your responsibilities may include full stack Java developer capable of building front-end and back-end components, be responsible for creating the technical approach of projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle, and the ability to translate requirements into a technical approach.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years experience as a Software Development Engineer in Java/Spring
- Experience working with relational databases and data driven applications in a multi-tiered environment
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as in a team setting
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Encourages innovation and willing to take risks
- Ability to design, code, and test major features
- Strong ability to collaborate with enterprise level cross functional teams to design and deliver scalable solutions
Benefits & Perks
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit