Senior DevOps Engineer
Our Santa Monica based client is seeking a true Senior Devops engineer to work with their central TechOps team. The position requires a strong engineer who is excited and willing to work in a creative environment. The company provides media and art assistance, and the same understanding permeates with their infrastructure team. They are willing to pay up to $135,000 for the ideal candidate. The ideal candidate has in depth Linux experience, Cloud knowledge (ideally with Openstack) and a standard Devops skillset with Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Scripting and Containerization.
The role is filled with excellent perks, including a beautiful location, a creative and well-curated office space, nonstop snack opportunities, an exercise room, a shower, a dog friendly environment and huge opportunities for growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Linux system administration experience and strong knowledge in best practices
- Strong Linux working knowledge (preferably RedHat/CentOS family)
- Fluency in one or more of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Bash, Golang
- Experience with continuous integration practices, pipelines and workflows.
- Cloud experience (ideally Openstack)
Desired Skills & Experience
- OpenStack (and all of its APIs and services)
- Kubernetes (or any other orchestration frameworks)
- Docker containers.
- Ansible, Puppet, or any other Config Management
- Storage systems (Gluster, Solidfire, VNX, Swiftstack)
- Basic DB administration (MySQL, MS-SQL)
- Windows Server OSes including Active Directory.
Benefits & Perks
- Cool office environment and culture
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for 401k
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dog Friendly Environment!
- Exercise room
- Shower in office!