DevOps Application Developer
Our client, a global financial services and banking corporation, is actively looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing team in Tysons Corner!
This person will be responsible for building out operations tracking and management infrastructure (automated monitoring, alerting and dashboard capabilities for CICD processes, and production KPIs).
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors’ degree is preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience supporting operational processes tied to data management execution (availability, reliability, performance)
- 1+ years of experience using: Cloudwatch, Data Dog, Splunk, ELK Stack, Zabbix, or OverOps
- 1+ years of experience using APMs: New Relic, AppDynamics, or Dynatrace
- Proficiency in Docker and other relevant technologies such as AWS ECS, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Nomad, etc.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits.
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit