Test Automation Architect
Early stage startup is looking for first test automation hire. This startup is in the financial services space, and their offering – which is a unique 401k service – is geared toward startup companies. This is a Y Combinator-backed company in combinatory with other household-named investors.
This opportunity is unique in that the startup is founded on the idea of smart investments, and unlike other startups, the founding team doesn’t believe in using funding on unnecessary expenses while still maintaining a great office culture. A great example is that there is no ping pong table, but there is a 1:1 match on 401k contributions up to 4%, 100% of premiums are covered by employer for health benefits, and the company matches $500 worth of donations to employees’ donations annually.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in the startup space but has concerns about the usual risk associated with working for a startup.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to build test automation framework from scratch
- Proficient in Java, Python, Ruby, or similar OOL
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with Docker and other containerization technologies
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment with software development and product management
- Strong communication ability
- Passion for financial services space
Benefits & Perks
- 401k match 1:1 up to 4%
- Competitive base salary
- Equity offering
- Great team environment
- Convenient location to BART in downtown SF
- Employee donation match up to 5%
- Team outings and great work culture!