Looking for a talented UX/UI Designer who has a passion for simplifying complex tasks for a diverse audience of enterprise administrators. Partner with a cross-functional team that includes front- and back-end development and across other departments to advocate for a solid user experience. Apply your proven design and prototyping skills to craft simple solutions to complex challenges, creating task flows and interactions with a polished aesthetic. You will own and drive all stages of design, from initial definition and scoping stages to overseeing final implementation. You must be able to work well with product teams to puzzle through sometimes highly technical issues.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a startup environment and has proficiency in user-centered design, an appreciation of UX research, and technical chops including HTML and CSS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in UX or product design.
- Proficient in Sketch, Omnigraffle, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar tools.
- Comfortable distilling complex technical problems into simple elegant solutions.
- Great communicator, comfortable with technical subject matter, and preferably, a good sense of humor.
- BS in Human-Computer Interaction or related field/work experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Past UX experience at a company delivering enterprise technologies involving any of: cloud, virtualization, networking, storage, logging, security, and operational analytics.
Benefits & Perks
- Full benefits
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Catered meals
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Dog friendly office